The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site. This is how we handle the information we learn about you from your visit to our website.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our web pages such as press releases and checking and savings account information:
We collect and store only the following information about you: name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or a similar domain corresponding to your Internet Service Provider “ISP”); date and time you access our website; pages you may have visited on our site; and Internet address of the website from where you came to visit our website.
We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different pages and sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
If you visit our website to use interactive banking tools such as financial calculators and self-tests:
You may be asked for personal information in order to complete the requested analysis or evaluation. This information is NOT retained.
If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail or filling forms such as applications, check reorder forms, contact forms and guest registers:
You may be asked for personally-identifying information in order to process your e-mail, form or application. This information may be retained by us and our business partners for processing and to facilitate decisions. Information you submit to us is treated no differently than any information you might provide in a written format such as a brochure application, reorder slip to order checks, or a letter.
We Want To Be Very Clear
Your Privacy is a Priority to First Home Bank. We recognize, respect and protect the personal privacy of all our customers. We realize that our customers entrust us with personal information and it is our policy to maintain our customers’ personal information, as well as personal information of consumers who visit our institution and website.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Information We Collect. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agency.
This information is used to better administrate our business or provide you with better products, services and opportunities.
What Information We Disclose. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers to anyone, except to other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law. We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing arrangements:
Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, and phone number.
We are also permitted under law to disclose nonpublic personal information about you to “nonaffiliated third parties” in certain other circumstances. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to third parties to assist us in servicing your loan or account with us, to government entities in response to subpoenas, and to credit bureaus. All closed and inactive accounts will continue to be covered under the privacy policies and practices described in this statement.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies. Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: First Home Bank, Compliance Officer, 9190 Seminole Boulevard, Seminole, FL 33772
For California Residents Only
You have the right to know whether First Home Bank has collected personal information from you. You may submit up to two access requests within a 12-month period directing First Home Bank to disclose any of the following to you:
• the categories or specific pieces of personal information that First Home Bank has collected from you;
• the categories of sources from which First Home Bank has collected your information;
• the reasons why First Home Bank collects or sells personal information; and
• the categories of third parties with which First Home Bank shares personal information.
• You have the right to request that First Home Bank delete any of your personal information that First Home Bank has collected from you with certain exceptions. First Home Bank may refuse your deletion request if permitted by law. If we deny your deletion request, we will tell you why the request was denied.
• You have the right to opt out, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act, of your personal information to third parties for marketing, advertising or lead generation purposes.
Cookies and Tracking:
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session cookies to operate our website
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access some portions of your website.
If you wish to Know, Delete, or Opt-Out, please change your preferences here. In the subject line, please include which Right you are writing to us about. In the body, please provide your name, address, and phone number so that we are able to identify the request properly.
If you have any questions that are not answered in this section please contact us.