Every parent wants to see their child succeed – and we want to help.
The First Home Bank Kids’ Club Savings helps establish a foundation for strong saving habits and teaches smart money skills. With free services like online and mobile banking, young savers can watch their balance grow.
All Kids’ Club Members Receive:
- A competitive interest rate*
- A cool starter kit that includes a t-shirt
- Free online banking
- Free App with access to games, educational resources, and more!**
- Free e-statements
- Six free withdrawal/transfers per monthly statement cycle***
- Minimum to open: $10
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fee
- $1 per withdrawal/transfer in excess of 6 each monthly statement cycle.
* Kid’s Club Savings is a tiered, interest-bearing savings account. The interest rate and corresponding annual percentage yield (APY) are tiered. If the daily balance in the account is $500 or less, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 4.92% with an annual percentage yield of 5.01%. An interest rate of 0.15% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $500.00. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 5.01% to 0.15%, depending on the balance in the account. (APY calculations are based on a total deposit balance of $10,000.) Rate is effective as of 2/26/2019. Rates are variable and are subject to change at the bank’s discretion. Rates are calculated on a daily balance method. Fees could reduce earnings.
** Third party data and text messaging charges and/or internet services may apply. Please contact your provider for details.
***You may make six (6) withdrawals/transfers from your account each month, by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by mail, or at an ATM are unlimited. The methods of account access vary by product type, and certain account access methods may not be available with all products.
Limited to one Kid’s Club Savings account per child. At the age of thirteen (13), the account will be converted to a Regular Savings account, and will be assessed a $3.00 service charge if the balance falls below $10.00 at any time during the monthly statement cycle.