Gerald Santoro began his career as a Loan Officer in 1993. He has built his career through on going referrals from assisting many First Time Home Buyers, move up buyers, vacation home buyers, and investors with purchases and/or refinances.
Gerald reviews each credit profile and advise clients tips to maximize their credit scores, or steps to improve credit profiles. Gerald strives to create “Raving Fans” by exceeding clients expectations, hand holding every client from application through closing, staying in close touch with all parties in the transaction, to ensure as smooth and expeditious process as possible.
In his spare time, he is a devoted family man, and has been married to his childhood sweetheart for over 44 years! Together they are the proud parents of 3 children, and 2 grandsons.
- Voted one of “The 25 Most Connected Mortgage Professionals”
- Former Board Member of Monmouth County Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Founder and Executive Board member of Monmouth County Referral Group
- Member St. Andrew’s Men’s Group – Holmdel, NJ
- Parishioner St. Catherine’s Middletown, NJ
- Former Rotarian – Woodbridge-Perth Amboy Chapter