Reporting a Lost or Stolen ATM or Debit Card
If your First Home Bank Debit card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately by calling 1-800-523-4175.
If your First Home Bank ATM card is lost or stolen, please notify us immediately by calling 727-394-2265.
Enjoy the Convenience of a First Home Bank Debit Card- It’s Free!
Use your First Home Bank Debit Card to:
- Obtain cash withdrawals
- Check account balance information
- Purchase goods online or in store
- Pay for services
There are no fees when you make purchases with your First Home Bank Debit Card. Customers using First Home Bank Debit Cards at First Home Bank ATMs or Publix Presto! ATMs will not be assessed any fees for cash withdrawals. However, there may be a fee for any withdrawals made at a non-First Home Bank ATM.
Easy Activation- Upon receiving your Debit Card, call the phone number on the activation sticker from your home phone, simply verify your personal information and your card is ready to use!
Enjoy the convenience- Use your card anywhere Visa® is accepted to pay for up to $1,000 in purchases daily directly out of your checking account. It’s so much faster than writing a check! Get cash at any ATM nationwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*First Home Bank Debit Cards are only valid within the United States.
Enjoy the convenience of using ATMs but remember to use precautions and common sense:
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret
- Don’t write your PIN on your card or on a piece of paper you keep with the card
- Choose a well-lit ATM, especially if you use the ATM after dark
- Don’t withdraw too much cash at one time. Take only what you need.
- Stand directly in front of the machine to prevent someone from seeing your PIN as you enter it.
- Don’t leave your receipt at the ATM.
- Notify us immediately if your ATM, Debit Card or PIN is lost or stolen.